HP LaserJet 1020 Plus is a popular printer. This printer can work well with Windows. Ubuntu does not accept the printer in the first phase. We have to configure the printer proper to start work with. HP Linux drivers are available and make our work easy.
1. Connect your printer with computer.
2. Download HPLIP automatic installer from here
3. Give execute permission to the file, Right Click -Properties-Permissions
6. Download printer plug-in (same version number) from following link.
7. Give execute permission to the file, Right Click -Properties-Permissions
8. Right Click and Open > Run in Terminal
9. Follow the instructions in the installation process.
10. Restart computer.
11. Configure the printer apply the command sudo hp-setup in terminal.